- Added the ability to remorph a character, the cost of a remorph from 1st / 2nd / 3rd level is 15/30/50 Bronze Balls or Alfa Points of your choice.
- When you remorph, your skills will be reset with the return of SP and credits (similar to resetting through the skills menu) after the remorph, you will be given a scroll for choosing a new class. The morph to the new class will be at the level from which the remorph was made.
- Class items cannot be returned at the moment, but you can unlink them and sell them to other players.
- The remorpher is located near the pier in Nujel’m.
- Updated the list of commands in the help menu, added missing commands.
- Reworked prices, duration and multipliers in the AP menu of the gift constructor, the totals are significantly reduced. Also added two new colors.
- Added +15 and +25 charges for mounts to the AP menu.
- Necrobook, Tome of Archmage, Tome of Magic, when dropped to the ground, return to the backpack (for Conjured items – provided that the lifespan has not expired).
- Changed the function of calculating magic damage against monsters, depending on the Magic Resistance skill, now correctly takes into account the skill value less than 100.0 (previously the minimum was 100.0).
- The values of the Magic Resistance skill have been revised for all (or almost all) monsters; it will take effect the next time they respawn.
- Staff of the Magi now also grants + 10% bonus damage to monsters.