- The base number of guild slots has been increased by 10 at each level. Existing guilds with a maximum number of members below 20 were given a value of 20. The slot count has also been changed – 1 guild member = 1 slot.
- Spell Choker requires 115.0 Fencing and 110.0 Tactics to use.
- Wand of Protection requires 115.0 Magery and 110.0 Evaluating Intelligence to use.
- Diamonds was removed from the world. Wherever they have been used, prices have been updated.
- The following items have been removed from the world:
- heroic virtue and mystic virtue
- old dyeing tubes
- For the duration of the promotion (two weeks from today), the third row of Class Traits on morphs is temporarily closed. Does not apply to Human School.
- Removed Ring of Exorcism, Forest Ribbon, and Bow of Switch from the list of rewards
- Removed low-level rewards
- Battle Marks are now awarded instead of BG Marks for participating in the Battle Ground. Battle Marks are also awarded for participating in Battle Camps and Castle Defense events. 2 for a win, 1 for a defeat.
- All characters have BG marks and BG points removed
- The prices in the BG prizes exchanger have been changed from BG Marks to Battle Marks.
- BG points are now used only for calculating BG rating and are not required for purchase.
- Added a section with dyes
- Upon purchase, one of five colors is issued at random. The colors can be seen below. From top to bottom: pure black, just white, red sun, deep azure, coffee sunset.